New Delhi, IN • Contract → Full-Time
Philoid is building an artificial intelligence and machine learning enabled platform to transform the modern teaching - learning experience.
The culture at Philoid encourages innovation, independent problem solving, and collaboration as we continue to mature our product in the ever-changing work of AI and ML.
Our employees enjoy the opportunity and benefits of working at an early-stage artificial intelligence, machine learning startup, but in an environment much more akin to a later stage company given the experience of the founding team.
- Ample career growth
- Casual and diverse workplace
- Performance based increments and Addon
- Additional Income through Referral distribution
- Hygiene Maintenence
- Free snacks
- We're looking to add an iOS Engineer who can take charge of developing and growing our iOS platform to millions of happy learners!
- 2-4 years of experience in publishing one or more apps on the Apple Store
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals such as Data structures, Algorithms, Design, and architecture patterns
- Strong experience in Mobile App Development lifecycle, Memory management, App Profiling experience
- In-depth understanding of UI Kit, Foundation classes, Core Data, AutoLayout, Networking, GCD, ARC
- Strong understanding of UI/UX standards with experience in iOS UI creation using Storyboards, Xib and code
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to influence teammates with the development strategy
- Strong communication skills - including the ability to listen to the needs of others and comprehend complex matters, articulate issues in a clear and concise manner, and present effectively in both oral and written presentations to all levels in the organization
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience with Microservices
- Deployment and CI (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins)
- Solr, Elasticsearch
- Machine Learning
- Neural Networks
- Contract (To be converted to full-time position)